By far the most common reason that people will try hypnosis techniques is to assist them to stop smoking. Read on to see why so many people have turned to hypnosis as a method to help them do this and how you can utilise it to work for you.
- Do you constantly tell yourself that you will quit smoking but lack the motivation to do it?
- Do you often try to quit but never last more than a few days or weeks?
- Do you get sick of endless “quit smoking” methods that don’t seem to work for you?
- Do you want to stop smoking in a simple and natural way?
Hypnosis could be the method of choice to allow you to stop smoking and quit your addiction for good. Stopping smoking is often classed as one of the hardest challenges you can possibly face in life and the risk of relapse is extremely high.
Hypnosis success rates continue to improve and this could be due to the ease and convenience of purchase and listening, the fact that it is much cheaper than some of the more conventional methods, it is non-pharmaceutical and can be combined with many other methods to really maximise your chances of quitting smoking.
If you find that you have struggled with quitting in the past, that you feel that it is impossible for you to stop or simply that you lack the motivation to begin to quit in the first place; then hypnosis could be the method for you.
Hypnosis can help you to quit smoking in a number of different ways. It can allow you to gain motivation to begin quitting and continue with this, prioritise quitting making a better life for yourself and your family and it can also help you to set yourself achievable goals for the future.
Hypnosis works by allowing you to contact your unconscious mind. This is the part of the brain which subconsciously guides you through life and is thought to have huge influence on moral values, motivation and personality traits.
Hypnosis allows your body to enter a state of deep relaxation so your unconscious mind can be directly targeted and persuaded to give up smoking. Direct contact of the unconscious mind will allow you to gain the necessary motivation to quit and help you to completely change your frame of mind towards giving up smoking for good.
In order to help you give up smoking, hypnosis works by:
- Helping you to contact your unconscious mind in order to increase motivation levels to their absolute maximum. The higher our levels of determination are before you start to quit, the longer this will last and the more successful you will be.
- Reprogram your mind to have the willpower to continue once you have initially started to quit and the cravings begin to kick in. This is by far the hardest part of giving up smoking and hypnosis is able to guide you through it one step at a time.
- Hypnosis can help you to imagine the benefits of stopping smoking and picture these every time you feel challenged. These can include better health for you and your family, saving money and a better public image. Hypnosis will allow you to prioritise and discover which benefits you truly want and need and visualise these when necessary.
- Finally, hypnosis can help you to train your mind into setting both an ultimate goal and numerous smaller goals on your journey of giving up smoking and will help you to reward yourself appropriately and be extremely proud of yourself whenever an achievement is made.
After listening to a hypnosis album a few times, you will soon begin to see differences in your life and personality and these will become stronger and more apparent the more consistently the album is listened to.
After listening to hypnosis to directly target smoking, you will soon see that you have increased motivation to quit and you will be able to set yourself realistic targets. As time goes on and you listen to the album more and more, you will also begin to see the benefits of quitting much more clearly and you will have more willpower and determination to continue than ever before.
Challenge yourself to stop smoking with the help of hypnosis today and see what an amazing difference a smoke-free life could bring to you.